- posted in Uncategorized
The North Carolina PTA is looking for a skilled part-time interim executive director to assess current operations and to help guide the organization’s strategic direction. The ideal candidate will have successful experience in:
- Serving as an interim executive director
- Managing staff and working with nonprofit boards
- Conducting staffing assessments and restructuring organizations
- Managing change
- Fundraising, including managing a membership program
- Running an executive director search process
The ideal candidate would also be able to spend at least 20 hours a week in the Raleigh office, with availability to travel to other locations around the state.
About the North Carolina PTA
The North Carolina Parent Teacher Association is the state’s oldest and largest volunteer organization advocating for the education, health, safety and success of all children and youth while building strong families and communities. The NCPTA impacts more than 685,000 children and their families across the state.
Timeline for Hiring
- Application deadline: January 27th
- Notification of final candidates: January 30th
- Phone interviews: likely February 2nd and 3rd
- In-person interviews in Raleigh: likely the week of February 6th
- Final decision: February 13th
- Ideal start date: March 1st
To be considered, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by 5 pm on Friday, January 27th. If you have questions about the opportunity, please contact Kelly Langston at firstname.lastname@example.org.