Saturday, May 20, 2017
NC A&T University
Greensboro, NC 27411
Vendor Fair Luncheon
11:45 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Meet parents, teachers and school administrators from across the state. These decision-makers are interested in:
- Instructional supplies and school or playground equipment
- Fundraisers and promotional items
- Programs that promote the interest of children; encourage parent education and involvement
There are three ways to participate in the Vendor Fair:
- Onsite Commercial Exhibitors – $175
- Onsite Non-Profit Exhibitors – $100
- If you can’t attend, promotional items may be entered into the delegate bags – $200
Onsite exhibitors may include items in the delegate bags for a fee of $50. We ask that you send 300 flyers/promotional items to: NCPTA, 3501 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27612. The deadline to submit inserts is Friday, May 12, 2017.
Display set up begins Saturday, May 20 at 10:00 a.m.
- Each exhibitor will be offered a 6 ft. table.
- Table covers will not be provided.
- Electrical service is very limited and can be requested for a $10 connection fee.
Space is limited. NCPTA reserves the right to accept or deny any application. Confirmation and other pertinent information will be forwarded to you once application is approved and payment is received.
If you have any questions, please contact the NCPTA office at (919) 787-0534 or at email@example.com.
2017 Parent Education Conference Agenda & Information.