NCPTA CONVENTION 2022
Rise up! Stand Up! Speak Up!
The PTA Story in Action
Save the Date: May 19–21, 2022
Join us at the North Carolina Parent Teacher Association (NCPTA) to celebrate our advocacy, legacy, and impact.
We have not hosted our Convention in-person since 2019 and we are excited to connect with each of you face-to-face as we engage with peers and experts and reignite our passion for the work we do across the state to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
At NCPTA Convention 2022, you will:
- Hear from engaging keynote speakers
- Celebrate NCPTA’s history, legacy, achievements and future
- Participate in interactive workshop sessions focused on special education inclusion, male engagement, diversity and inclusion, advocacy, PTA governance and leadership, how to PTA, and more
- Visit the Exhibitor Hall for a central place to meet, learn and make connections
Don’t forget these important dates!
- April 22 - Early Bird Rate ends, regular registration rate begins
- May 13 - Deadline to register to be considered as a voting delegate
- May 13 - Last day to register
North Carolina Central University School of Education
700 Cecil St Durham, NC 27707