What is MemberHub?
MemberHub is an online tool designed to help you run your PTA, and NCPTA provides a FREE site to all active local units and councils in good standing! MemberHub makes it easier to run the PTA — engage your families, raise funds, and stay in good standing.
Local units use MemberHub to:
- Accept online membership payments (create your own custom and bundled memberships)
- Update the name and email address of PTA officers
- Enter name and email for members that do not join online through the MemberHub site.
- Send email directly to PTA members and your school families and staff
- Confirm annual Financial Review has been completed and results reported to your PTA’s Board of Directors
- Enter the filing date of annual IRS Form 990
- Download membership cards
- Sell spirit wear, collect donations, conduct fundraisers, and more through the PTA store
- Create school directories
- Manage Event, volunteer, and donation signups
MemberHub How-to’s & Resources
In July of each new membership year, your PTA should enter/update the contact information for your incoming officers and Board of Directors. This not only helps to keep your PTA in good standing, but it also ensures your new officers, board members and committee chairs receive important communication, training and event opportunities and helpful resources. Even if it is your second term, you will need to update the contact information for officers and members of your board of directors for the new school year.
ALL PTAs are required to submit contact information for all officers, committee chairs/board members and THE SCHOOL PRINCIPAL.
NOTE: You can update officer information through-out the school year if you fill a vacancy or need to change an email address. However, after June 30, past year officer information cannot be updated or removed. This is to create a historical “trail” for your PTA.
You Will Need to Give Your Officers ADMINISTRATIVE RIGHTS.
ADMIN RIGHTS ARE NO LONGER AUTOMATIC
Who Should Have Admin Rights?
Officers and members of your Board of Directors/Committee Chairs.
How to Add or Remove Administrators?
Site admins can manage members and contacts, site settings and access, hubs, state payments & reporting, and the e-store.
Remitting Dues Electronically to the State PTA Office
How to Pay Your State and National Dues Online
In order to pay your State and National dues with an ACH/e-check through your MemberHub site, members must first be entered in MemberHub (see below for instructions).
Remember to activate the Stripe account for your PTA to accept online payments through your MemberHub Store.
Submitting Financial Confirmations
Entering Members to MemberHub
Note: the easiest way for members to be added to your PTA’s MemberHub site is by setting up your MemberHub Online Store so PTA members are automatically added to your MemberHub site and sent a receipt, which includes a link to their membership card and instructions to log in and update their profile.
- Enter PTA Members (Cash/Check payment)
- Upload Members Using the Import Tool
- How to Void/Edit a PTA Membership
- What if I Entered the Wrong Email Address for a PTA Member?
MemberHub Help Resources:
- MemberHub Help Center
- MemberHub Office Hours– Come with your questions on all things MemberHub21. daily weekday Office Hours from noon to 1 pm (EDT) daily weekday Office Hours from noon to 1 pm (EDT)
- Schedule a 1-on-1 meeting with MemberHub to help set up your MemberHub store, fundraisers, and more.
- MemberHub Workshops
MemberHub Login Page
Click here to sign into MemberHub.
First time logging into MemberHub?
- Enter your email address.
- Choose the 2nd option, “I need to create a password” and enter your first and last name.
- Check your inbox and click the link in the confirmation email. Choose a password.