Welcome to the 2023-2024 school year! NCPTA is excited to have you as a leader for your local unit, and cannot wait to see all the fun and exciting things that your PTA will accomplish this year!
We know that your role as a Leader for your PTA can be challenging, but NCPTA is here to support you along the way. We have online resources, our Lifeline for Leaders webinars, membership challenges, and events throughout the year to help you. You can also contact [email protected] with any questions and we will be glad to support!
As a benefit of affiliation with NCPTA, local PTA and council leaders have access to numerous resources. PTA leaders should prepare their board and committee members for success by making them aware of the variety of resources available on the NCPTA website.
- Bylaws, Good Standing Requirements, and other important Governing forms and documents can be found on our NCPTA Back To School Kit Page.
- Lifeline for Leaders upcoming trainings and recordings from previous years can be found on our Webinars page.
- Information on Givebacks, our membership platform can be found on our Givebacks page.
- Information on our 2023-2024 Membership Challenges can be found on our Membership Challenge Page.
- Information on our Membership Records Awards that have deadlines throughout the year can be found on our Membership Record Awards Page.
- Information on the 2023-2024 Reflections Arts Program can be found on our Reflections page, and the 2023-2024 Theme Search Competition in conjunction with Reflections can be found on our Theme Search page.
Documents within the NCPTA Back To School Kit are password protected. To receive the password, please email [email protected]. You will be asked to share your local unit and officer role information, which will be verified in Givebacks before the password is shared with you.