Reflections entry deadline is quickly approaching!
NCPTA deadline for Reflection entries is January 13 at 11:59 p.m. Visit our Reflections Page for more information!
NCPTA 2022-2023 Membership Challenge
Membership Challenge #4 | Connecting with Teachers, Administrators, and School Board Members
While you're on the road you need help and support - get everyone involved for student success!
- PTA Units: Get 100% of your full-time credentialed teachers and administrators to join your unit as members and submit a completed Connecting with Teachers and Administrators application form by December 31, 2022. Your unit will be awarded a certificate and be entered into a drawing to receive one of five free Convention registrations for NCPTA Convention 2023.
- PTA Councils: Get 100% of your school board members and superintendent to join PTA and submit a completed Connecting with School Boards application form by January 31, 2023 and your council will be awarded a certificate. The School Board will receive special recognition from NCPTA.
Click here to see a full list of Membership Challenges for this year!
Join NCPTA for our Winter Symposium taking place on February 18th!
- Location: Mallard Creek High School ( 3825 Johnston Oehler Rd, Charlotte, NC 28269 )
- Time: 9:00am - 2:30pm
Cost: $10 includes lunch and materials
Who Should Attend?:
Teachers, Parents, Youth, Principals, and Community Leaders
Why Should You Attend?:
Workshops focused on DEI, Advocacy, NCPTA Officer Training, Special Education Inclusion and more!
A $500 Mini-Grant will be awarded to the PTA with the most attendees. Your PTA must have a minimum of 10 representatives at the event in order to qualify.
“Show Your Voice” is the theme for the 2022-23 Reflections Art Program. Click here to find more information
NCPTA Advocacy Road Trip
NCPTA Annual Convention 2023
NCPTA announces it's Annual Convention! Mark your Calendar!
- Location: University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Date: March 31 - April 2, 2023
*Each PTA is encouraged to send two delegates to represent it's PTA*
Registration and more details coming soon!
Sponsors and Exhibitors
Subscribe to Our Advocacy Enews
NCPTA is North Carolina’s oldest and largest volunteer organization advocating for the education, health, safety, and success of all children and youth while building strong families and communities.
NCPTA's goal is to serve our members by empowering them to be advocates for children. Subscribe to Our Advocacy Enews to stay up to day on the latest priorities and initiatives.