NCPTA Leadership Training
Join us at one of six back-to-school leader training sessions this fall! Leaders will learn about membership, leadership, and advocacy.
Health is Academic Resources
Healthy kids have better academic outcomes. It’s that simple. Share our new Health is Academic resources at your school.
NCPTA is excited to offer our PTA units a way to engage members, increase diversity, and grow relevancy and our voice.
NC K-3 ASSESSMENT WEBINAR
Join us for a Webinar on Wednesday, July 27! Learn about the K-3 Formative Assessment Process which supports the partnership between students, families and educators.
- 24 MayHealth is Academic Resources Available to PTAs and Parents
Healthy kids have better academic outcomes. It’s...
- 24 MayNCPTA Convention Photos Available on Facebook
NCPTA hosted its 96th Annual NCPTA Convention &...
- 05 MayNCPTA Announces 2015-2016 Annual Award Recipients
NCPTA is excited to announce the winners of the 20...
- 05 MayWashington GT Magnet Elementary PTA Hosts Hispanic Cultural Night
On April 12, the Washington GT Magnet Elementary S...
- 02 MayNine NC Students Win National PTA Reflections Awards
Congratulations to National PTA Reflections winner...
- 26 AprReflections Celebration Photos Available on Facebook
State-Level Reflections winners were recognized at...
- 16 AprReflections Gallery of State-Level Winners and Special Artists Available
NCPTA hosted the annual Reflections Celebration on...
- News archive