NCPTA Advocacy Day
PTA members are invited to join NCPTA leaders for Advocacy Day at the North Carolina General Assembly on June 14.
NC K-3 ASSESSMENT WEBINAR
Join us for a Webinar on Wednesday, July 27! Learn about the K-3 Formative Assessment Process which supports the partnership between students, families and educators.
Health is Academic Resources
Healthy kids have better academic outcomes. It’s that simple. Share our new Health is Academic resources at your school.
NCPTA CONVENTION GALLERY
View photos from the 96th Annual NCPTA Convention & 1st Annual Male Engagement Conference on May 20 – 21 at North Carolina A&T University in Greensboro.
- 24 MayHealth is Academic Resources Available to PTAs and Parents
Healthy kids have better academic outcomes. It’s...
- 24 MayNCPTA Convention Photos Available on Facebook
NCPTA hosted its 96th Annual NCPTA Convention &...
- 05 MayNCPTA Announces 2015-2016 Annual Award Recipients
NCPTA is excited to announce the winners of the 20...
- 05 MayWashington GT Magnet Elementary PTA Hosts Hispanic Cultueral Night
On April 12, the Washington GT Magnet Elementary S...
- 02 MayNine NC Students Win National PTA Reflections Awards
Congratulations to National PTA Reflections winner...
- 26 AprReflections Celebration Photos Available on Facebook
State-Level Reflections winners were recognized at...
- 16 AprReflections Gallery of State-Level Winners and Special Artists Available
NCPTA hosted the annual Reflections Celebration on...
- News archive